Summer Reading: What kind of person do you imagine the author to be like?
For summer reading, I read Dunk, and the author was David Lubar.
I imagine the author to be like a normal person, with things to worry about, people to love, and stuff to do. I think he must have had personal experiences like those of the main character, Chad. I am pretty sure that at some point in time, we all will have experiences similar to Chad's. It's part of life. David Lubar took some of his, and turned them into a book. Or, he could have been observing someone else, and how they respond to situations. If he didn't do either of these things, then David Lubar must be a very interpersonal person. He knows how people would react to problems, and that not everyone can take pain, and rejection well. All in all, David Lubar must be someone who understands people.
Why Cheesecake is So Darn Expensive: Part 1
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment